Non Surgical Facelift
Are you starting to see the signs of aging showing up on your face? It’s normal for the skin and facial features to change with age, although these signs vary from person to person. If you are looking for a solution to smooth out the wrinkles and regain a youthful appearance, rest assured knowing that you don’t have to go under the knife. Instead, talk to our team at SkinBody Nashville about non-surgical facelift services.
Non-Surgical Facelift: What Can Be Treated?
A non-surgical facelift is beneficial for a variety of symptoms related to aging, including:
- Fine lines
- Deep lines
- Loss of volume
- Sunken cheeks
Not only is a non-surgical facelift beneficial for anti-aging, but many people also choose these treatments for other cosmetic reasons. For example, these treatments can be great to reduce acne scarring and decrease the size of enlarged pores.
It’s important to note that every non-surgical facelift plan is customized based on each client’s preferences and goals. We offer a personalized approach by targeting your areas of concern.
Treatments For Beautiful Skin
What is a Non-Surgical Face Lift?
A non-surgical facelift is actually a series of minimally-invasive cosmetic procedures, aimed at reducing the signs of aging. The ultimate goal is to refresh and rejuvenate the appearance, helping to turn back the clock by creating a youthful appearance.
In the past, facelift procedures involved going under the knife. Now, you can get incredible results without scheduling a surgery. Each treatment plan is custom-tailored to the needs of the client. We recognize that no two people are alike, which is why we take the time to listen to your needs and design an optimal treatment plan.
If you prefer a facelift nonsurgical style, then our team at SkinBody Nashville can assist with a personalized treatment plan to match your goals.
How Long Do Results Last?
Some of these results are noticed immediately, but many of the treatments above offer cumulative results. For example, regular appointments for skin services can erase the signs of aging over time. It’s important to stay consistent with your treatment schedule if you want to achieve optimal results.
Any time injections are used, you can expect that maintenance will be required. Botox usually lasts about three months before another treatment is needed. Fillers can last long (up to 6 months). The time between appointments depends on the rate in which your body breaks down the ingredients over time.
Clients who are diligent about maintaining these treatments over time tend to need fewer treatments in the future. For example, after a few Botox treatments, the muscles and skin are relaxed – which means that the expression lines are minimized. It can actually be used for immediate treatment and prevention at the same time.
Benefits of a Non-Surgical Face Lift
Here are some of the benefits you can expect if you decide to invest in a non-surgical facelift:
- Fast Recovery: Since the procedures are minimally-invasive, you can expect the recovery time to be much faster compared to traditional facelift procedures.
- Minimal Downtime: You don’t have to worry about post-op recovery, which means there is minimal downtime after the appointment. Small side effects such as redness, bruising, or swelling, go away within a few days.
- No Incisions: You won’t have any open wounds or incisions that need to heal.
- Avoid Scarring: Since there are no incisions, you can minimize the risk of scarring after the treatment.
- In-Office: No need to check into the hospital for an out-patient procedure. Noninvasive cosmetic treatments are done in the comfort of our office, without the need for general anesthesia.
- Great Results: The results of a non-surgical facelift can be a great way to optimize your appearance. Most people notice a significant improvement in their features.
- Quick Appointment: These treatments can be done quickly, which means you can get back to your daily routine after a short visit.
Personalized Recommendations for Anti-Aging
The aging process will continue as you get older, but you can be proactive in protecting your appearance and minimizing wrinkles. If you are interested in learning more about non-surgical facelift treatments, then contact our team at SkinBody Nashville for a consultation.